September 12, 2015

Free Album Pages

I am teaching myself Latex which is used to professionally typeset documents and thought what better way to teach my self than to develop album pages with it.

As a bonus I figure I will offer the pages to those who read/stumble across my blog.

The first set of pages are for Great Britain's stamps issued during the reign of King George the V.

Here are images of the 5 pages:






I have removed the catalouge number so I don't infringe on any copyrights. The pages can be downloaded in .PDF format from here.

The next set on up for takes (again for free) are the pages I designed for US Postage dues. These pages are based on the 2005 Stanley Gibbons "Stamps of the World".

Here are images of the 3 pages:

You can grab these here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a Comment or start a discussion.